Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Sinn-Uhrenforum.de . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Catalan22

Moderator im Ruhestand

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 19. August 2009, 13:42

Sinn 917 + 917 GR

Gruss Andi

Chronometres

Uhrenprophet

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 19. August 2009, 13:50

Reichlich ambitionierte Preise! :bulge:
Gruß Gero

Catalan22

Moderator im Ruhestand

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 19. August 2009, 13:56

Im Vergleich zur 956 Klassik finde ich den Preis OK...
Gruss Andi

Chronometres

Uhrenprophet

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 19. August 2009, 14:24

Im Vergleich zur 900 Flieger stelle ich mir schon einige Fragen.
Gruß Gero

el viejo

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 19. August 2009, 14:48

Hmmmmh, warum denn als Lefty? Damit man endlich doch mal den Innendrehring gedreht bekommt ... ? Dann doch lieber den Drehring außen und Krone und Drücker rechts.

Die ZB-Farbe? Wohl eine reine Geschmackssache. Wenn die 956 Klassik der Top-Seller ist, sicher ein guter Grund, damit weiter zu machen

Die Preise? Sinn stand früher mal etwas anderes ... aber das ist seit mehr 10 Jahren Geschichte.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »el viejo« (19. August 2009, 14:53)

Sinny

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 19. August 2009, 17:21

An sich eine schöne Uhr, aber schon wieder 7750 :wall:
Gruss,

Sinny :peter:

Big Ben

Uhren-Guru

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 19. August 2009, 19:21

Eine gefällige Uhr, die sich bestimmt gut verkaufen lässt :) , bei mir löst sie jedoch kein „Ich-Will-Haben-Gefühl“ aus. :no:

Alex
Liebe Grüße

:alexhai:

Alex

Alles bleibt gut

ICEMAN

* Bester Beitrag 2008 *

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 19. August 2009, 19:27

Sehen sehr nett aus,aber irgendwie nicht ganz mein Stil.
Was die Drückeranordnung angeht,so wäre es eine echte Bereicherung,wenn Sinn die Chronos für Links- und Rechtsträger anbieten würde.
Das bei der U 1000 und ich würde sie noch am selben Tag bestellen. :rolleyes:
bis später... ICEMAN

...bekennende Poliertuchmuschi... :o:

AndiS

Administrator

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 20. August 2009, 11:22

Top: Leftys sind doch immer wieder was Besonderes, die Fortführung des seltenen hellgelben Ziffernblatts stärkt den Wiedererkennungswert der Sinn-Uhr. Wer hat schon diese Farbe (also hellgelbe nicht-floureszierende ZBs) im Programm?

Flop: Mehr Mut beim Zifferblattdesign und bei der Abgrenzung zur 956 hätte gutgetan. Gerade wenn eine eigenständige Modellbezeichnung nötig erscheint.

Und: Die hohen Preise sind natürlich immer schmerzhaft, sichert aber doch für alle Sinn-Uhrenbesitzer gute Wiederverkaufspreise, oder ?

:rolleyes:
Gruß:
AndiS

Alles hat seine Zeit.

Spongehead

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 20. August 2009, 13:35

Ich find´ sie beide sehr schön !! Aber dieses "Die-Muss-Ich-Haben-Gefühl" fehlt auch bei mir. :cl:
Viele Grüße, Daniel

Robertusz

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 22. August 2009, 14:15

Suggestions in connection with the new 917 and 900

I wish:
- black dial with Luminova numerals and Luminova hands
- count-up lunette (maybe from ref. 900)
- Tegimented case and bracelet, solid steel case-back
- alternatively the very same in 41.5 mm (the size of the ref. 956)
- English week-day.

Similar result from the other side: 900 Flieger with day-date instead of 2nd time zone. Maybe a bit smaller and thinner hour markings on the dial (something like on the Hummer version - and the seconds circle in white wouldn't disturb me either). Both versions for both watches: righty and lefty... 41.5 mm size too.

Any input in connection with these suggestions?

Regards: Robertus

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Robertusz« (22. August 2009, 14:42)

HappyDay989

unregistriert

Samstag, 22. August 2009, 15:31

@ Robertusz: English weekdays are an option free of charge for all SINN watches fitted with the ubiquitous Valjoux 7750 movement. You just have to let SINN know upon order placement that you wish to have the English weekday disc instead of the German one.

Robertusz

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 22. August 2009, 15:45

@ Robertusz: English weekdays are an option free of charge for all SINN watches fitted with the ubiquitous Valjoux 7750 movement. You just have to let SINN know upon order placement that you wish to have the English weekday disc instead of the German one.

Yes, but - according to my best knowledge - this is the very first Sinn with VJ 7750 and reverse printing of the weekday. So it only remains to be seen wether they will have the English option with a reverse printing too. I've all of my Sinns with English day, though I speak German too - because my English is way better.

Best regards: Robert

HappyDay989

unregistriert

Samstag, 22. August 2009, 17:41

What "reverse printing" do you mean? ?( They use the same date and weekday discs, regardless the way they turn the movement. It does not matter at all whether they cut the hole for the weekday into the dial at 3 or 9 o'clock. :D

Just look here: http://www.sinn.de/Modell/917.htm (also available in English)
It says clearly: "Zusatzoption Englischer Wochentag: 0,00 €" Optional feature Days of week in English: 0,00 €)

Robertusz

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 22. August 2009, 19:16

What "reverse printing" do you mean? ?( They use the same date and weekday discs, regardless the way they turn the movement. It does not matter at all whether they cut the hole for the weekday into the dial at 3 or 9 o'clock. :D

It says clearly: "Zusatzoption Englischer Wochentag: 0,00 €" Optional feature Days of week in English: 0,00 €)

HappyDay989: Excuse me for my possible stupidity but though I see the whole Sinn website and the detailed 917 desciption in English too but I could not find that's written that Sinn offers the 917 with an English weekday too - not even by clicking on the link you've placed here. And yes, if you save the scan of any "normal" 7750 and rotate the scan by 180 grades you'll see the weekday upside down. So when you rotate the movement and don't open the weekday (and date) window on the other side you have to print an upside down weekday (and date) disc. Ther is a kind of Fortis B-42 where the movement is not turned but they've opened the weekday window at the left to the center hands and they also needed an upside down weekday disc. So either I could convince you or I need further clarification - written in German is fine with me only my poor German grammar makes me write in English.

Best regards from beautiful Budapest, with one of my two Sinns just on my wrist :thumbup:

Robert

HappyDay989

unregistriert

Sonntag, 23. August 2009, 10:54

What happens when you scan a photo and mirror it, and what happens when you take a real dial (mechanical!), place the cut-out at 9 instead of 3 o'clock and thus let the weekday disc (a disc is a circular object that revolves around a pivoting point in the very centre!) display the day at 9 instead of 3 o'clock, are two completely different things.

Robertusz

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. August 2009, 12:45

What happens when you scan a photo and mirror it, and what happens when you take a real dial (mechanical!), place the cut-out at 9 instead of 3 o'clock and thus let the weekday disc (a disc is a circular object that revolves around a pivoting point in the very centre!) display the day at 9 instead of 3 o'clock, are two completely different things.

While I still think that either you are wrong on the weekday discs printing issue or I still might miss the point on this, now at least I see what you were talking about the infos on www.sinn.de. Unfortunately the last 3 lines of your attachment don't show up for me when I click on the same site on my computer :wall: . The line with the reference number and the word "Price" can be seen but the prices and the red line on the right not! (Cannot figure out how this can happen though.) Don't know how you could upload the site, I cannot upload "my variation" because it is almost 2 MB but I've downloaded it to my computer.)

So much about the misunderstanding and now we'd better get back to the original aim of this thread: this nice new model ref. 917 and how it could be made even nicer - at least according to my throwing in my two cents in my first post into this thread...

And of course - as a Sinn enthusiast from abroad - I don't want to turn this forum into an English language one, so I suggest to switch back to German, while I ask mods to allow me to post in English - otherwise everyone's gonna throw away their computer looking at my German grammatical mistakes :whistling:

Regards: Robert

Chronometres

Uhrenprophet

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. August 2009, 12:48

while I ask mods to allow me to post in English - otherwise everyone's gonna throw away their computer looking at my German grammatical mistakes

OK! (passt schon). :D
Gruß Gero

rcb_biep

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. August 2009, 22:35

Hi,

I've been a member of this forum for awhile, enjoyed it alot, but never posted mainly because I understand German (a bit), but can't write it correctly.

Apologies for the further off-topic:
I have to agree with Robertusz: look at this picture were the crown is now facing down, the date cut-out will be at "20".
When you turn the movement 90° cw, and keep the date cut-out next to the crown (as is the case with the 917), the date will be upside down, and so will be the day (when present).
(picture source: Walt Odets review of VJ 7750 on TZ)

Best regards,

BartV

el viejo

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 23. August 2009, 22:43

Well yes, two completely different things, but still, date and weekday disks will have to be "inverted" for a "lefty".
Here for example: http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?…em=370218265576 we may see the two disks in the open ... rotate everything 180° imagine the date window at 9:00 ... and it is Valjoux 7750 daydate head over heals ;-) regular disks in a lefty will leave us with daydate upside down.

Sorry for my English, but my Hungarian is even worse.