Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Sinn-Uhrenforum.de . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. September 2008, 19:39

black spirit

HappyDay989

unregistriert

Dienstag, 30. September 2008, 20:46

That's ace, as usual! :thumbup: + :wav:

You must be spending half of your life taking pics of your watches and "photoshopping" the shots afterwards. ;)

Maybe we should have a photo session in Paris where you take pics of all the SINN watches that the participants will bring along... :lol:

For mods and admins, that should go on the forum's travel expense account, shouldn't it, Markus? :D

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. September 2008, 21:13

Zitat von »"HappyDay989"«

That's ace, as usual! :thumbup: + :wav:

You must be spending half of your life taking pics of your watches and "photoshopping" the shots afterwards. ;)

Maybe we should have a photo session in Paris where you take pics of all the SINN watches that the participants will bring along... :lol:

For mods and admins, that should go on the forum's travel expense account, shouldn't it, Markus? :D

Thanks for your comments :)

hum in fact that pic was really taken in 5 minutes and nearly no photoshopping : everything is in the way of using light ;)

I just wanted to shot both of my depthmeter and the U-1000 S : both black and very "tool" oriented

I haver use both during a dive I have done this week end with my vintage regulator

you can spot them on my wrist during the pre-dive check

my dive buddy is also diving with a double hose vintage regulator as you can see

cheers
JM

der onkel

Erleuchteter

• »der onkel« wurde gesperrt

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. September 2008, 21:50

One U1000 with steel bracelet, one U1000S with silicon wristlet :shock: .

Jetzt mach’ mal Butter bei de Fisch!
[German saying, free translation: Come, on tell us the whole story!]

Is Lothar a friend of yours and you are currently on U1000 promotion tour :D ?

Btw I am always surprised looking at a black coated U1000S with a steel coloured clasp. Why for the world did they manage to get the case coated, but not the clasp up to now :roll: ?!
:wolf: Gruß Frank
alias DER Weronkel aka DER Gummionkel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4xf50aUxaE

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. September 2008, 22:04

Zitat von »"der onkel"«

Jetzt mach’ mal Butter bei de Fisch!
[German saying, free translation: Come, on tell us the whole story!]

Why for the world did they manage to get the case coated, but not the clasp up to now :roll: ?!

the whole story is : the Sinn U-1000 is IMO the BEST dive watch available and I wanted one for regular diving (the steel one) and one for daily use (the black one) but I have not resisted to test it under water ;)

hum yes I am waiting impatiently my black clasp ... hope to get it soon

der onkel

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. September 2008, 22:42

Zitat von »"spirotechnique"«

the whole story is : the Sinn U-1000 is IMO the BEST dive watch available and I wanted one for regular diving (the steel one) and one for daily use (the black one) but I have not resisted to test it under water ;)

hum yes I am waiting impatiently my black clasp ... hope to get it soon

Two similar watches :shock: . Each to his own!

Looking at the pic I have just realized where your nick name comes from. But this device seems not to be designed for 1000 meters...
alias DER Weronkel aka DER Gummionkel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4xf50aUxaE

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. September 2008, 23:13

Zitat von »"der onkel"«

Looking at the pic I have just realized where your nick name comes from. But this device seems not to be designed for 1000 meters...

not for 1000 meters for sure ... but for deep diving : yes !
the following picture have been taken after a dive at ... 120 meters : on the left Albert Falco on the right : Jacques Yves Cousteau

during this week end we have decided with my dive buddy to make a "remake" of this picture :

but after a dive of only 17 meters ;)

cheers
[/list]

der onkel

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. September 2008, 23:22

Zitat von »"spirotechnique"«

during this week end we have decided with my dive buddy to make a "remake" of this picture :

He, he, not bad :D :thumbup: !

Which watches wore Falco and Costeau on this picture?

Fips

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 30. September 2008, 23:22

Nice! But for the next shooting your nose needs some cosmetics... :D :D :D
A real man is who comes home drunk, covered in lipstick and smelling of
perfume, then slaps his wife on the backside and says: "You're next, fatty.

HappyDay989

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2008, 06:56

Zitat von »"der onkel"«

To the best of my knowledge, Cousteau usually wore either a Blancpain Fifty Fathoms or a Rolex Submariner, neither of which was considered a luxury watch back in those days.

der onkel

Erleuchteter

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2008, 10:24

To the best of my knowledge, Cousteau usually wore either a Blancpain Fifty Fathoms or a Rolex Submariner, neither of which was considered a luxury watch back in those days.

Nice:
(1) http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb47/TLex_05/BlancpainFiftyFathoms50thAnniversar.jpg
(2) http://images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http://www.fiftyfathoms.net/FiftyFathoms/Cousteau5.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.fiftyfathoms.net/FiftyFathoms/FiftyFathoms.html&h=630&w=767&sz=351&hl=de&start=8&um=1&usg=__mziSXegIihpbKSJ7S-t6EmlnTCo=&tbnid=K30fPTCs0LbVWM:&tbnh=117&tbnw=142&prev=/images%3Fq%3DBlancpain%2BFifty%2BFathoms%2Bcosteau%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dde%26rlz%3D1T4GGLJ_deDE270DE270

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2008, 11:35

Zitat von »"der onkel"«

Both Cousteau and Falco wear an Omega Seamaster 1000

introduced in 1971 , this is an evolution of the famous "PloProf"

one of my passion is the vintage diving watches and Cousteau : you can find many pics of the Cousteau Team with different watches on the following page :

http://www.lesmala.net/plongee/cousteau.htm

this is a part of my diving website at : http://www.lesmala.net/plongee/

cheers
JM

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2008, 11:37

Cousteau have very rarely seen with either Rolex or Blancpain, the son of Cousteau : Philippe use to have a Rolex Submariner, but Jaques Yves generally wear Omegas

The Cousteau team wear different watches : Blancpain at the beginning , soon replaced with Aquastar Deepstar, Doxa Sub, and various Omega Seamaster

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 3. Oktober 2008, 13:48

one more for your pleasure

Chronometres

Uhrenprophet

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 3. Oktober 2008, 14:45

Titre: amitié franco-allemande :D

Für unsere deutschen Zuschauer: Wir nennen es "deutsch-französische Freundschaft"
Gruß Gero

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 3. Oktober 2008, 16:07

Zitat von »"Chronometres"«

:cheers: Danke ! :thumbright:

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 3. Oktober 2008, 20:30

I simply hope Sinn would do this to match with the U serie

HappyDay989

unregistriert

Freitag, 3. Oktober 2008, 21:09

Zitat von »"Chronometres"«

Für unsere deutschen Zuschauer: Wir nennen es "deutsch-französische Freundschaft"

Das habe ich ohne Übersetzung sogar nach zwei Jahren Schul-Französisch (und fünf Jahren Latein) verstanden! :D

Chronometres

Uhrenprophet

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 3. Oktober 2008, 21:10

Ein Tiefenmesser mit Argon-Füllung! :thumbright:

Mit dem entsprechenden Logo könnte man dies vielleicht als Forumsuhr..... ACH, QUATSCH, jetzt fang ich auch schon an. :D
Gruß Gero

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 3. Oktober 2008, 22:01

Or this instrument : I call it "tiefenzeitmesser"

the "time" indicator is a minute marker, to time the dive : here you can read on the instrument : 52 minutezs dive , instant deep of 7 meters and max depth of 17 meters

do you like it ?