You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Sinn-Uhrenforum.de . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Present since: Feb 8th 2018

wbb.thread.post.credits.thank: 7

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 12:00am

My first Sinn.... EZM9

Hello Sinners :cheers:
This is my first post, so please forgive me, I’m trying to figure out is forum & post photos :D

After many years seeing Sinn’s online I finally had a chance last November to see most of them at the US distributors “Roadshow”.
Needless to say I was hooked on Sinn’s :yeah:

I had a chance to get a used EZM9, so I went for it 8)
I received my 9 on Christmas Eve and I’ve been blown away by the quality of this watch. Everything about it is tops Top1
The original strap looks great as well as Isofrane. NATO straps work well too. I was so impressed with it, I picked up a 757 and a U1 Professional too! After I sell the rest of my other watches I want to get a T1 and a 900 S. That should hold me over for the next 5 years ;)

:cheers:
Shannon
Spring-Diver has attached the following image:
  • 837B0239-1824-46A3-99C0-5357DE35393F.jpeg
Sinn: EZM9, U1 Professional, 757

Seiko: SBDB001, SBDX011, SBDX001, SBBN011

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Spring-Diver" (Feb 13th 2018, 12:21am)

wbb.thread.post.thank.stats

wbb.thread.post.thank.users

Watch the watchmen (13.02.2018)